Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Service Pack 1 (on-premises) (KB 3154952)
Issues that are resolved Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Update 1.0 and Service Pack 1 resolves the following issues:
- Resolve incorrect navigation property names during upgrade from CRM 2016 RTM to CRM 2016 Update 1.0.
- Outgoing and incoming e-mail stops processing for all organizations.
- Using Internet Facing Deployment the OWA App is not loaded in Edge browser.
- Using Compose Mode in OWA is adding a known lead into the “To” Field and clicking retry throws an error.
- Incorrect numbers are displaying for Recent Cases and Opportunities on the Record form.
- Unable to create Opportunities if Business Process Flow exists.
- Not able to add members from one Marketing List to another.
- Update logic ofRecord Creation Rules automatically updates the Regarding Object Entity data.
- Activities, Contacts and Tasks are not synced when connecting CRM Online to Exchange On Premises in Hybrid mode.
- RetrieveInlineSearchResults doesn’t filter lookup types by Read/Append Privilege.
- Incorrectmodified on date displayed in Social Pane for Activity Records created after 6:30 PM.
- Large workflows are slow to execute in CRM Online.
- IOS and Android Dynamics CRM apps fail to configure if an uppercase value is in the organization URL.
- Fixed missing publication warning dialog when user performs any action in Activity Feeds configuration.
- Navigation after Related Record Grid operation is redirected to a Form instead of a View.
- The OptionSet control methods for StatusCode Field is not working.
- Bulk edit on entities causes the Status Reason Field to change back to the default value.
- Incorrect Next Page link for related entities.
- Quote Product, Order Product, and Invoice Product Forms are updated.
- Cloning a Product causes sharing of the image.
- Server Side Synchronization Performance Dashboard should have a name or description that indicates that it is for troubleshooting.
- Can create Navigation properties with the same Name on an Entity.
- Unable to add Contacts from one static Marketing List to another.
- The message “Web browser tying to close the window” appears when attempting to use the CRM app for Outlook in Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge.
- Outgoing E-mail, and Incoming E-mail stop processing for the organization.
- Uninstalling a Managed Solution will cause Business Rules to be Deactivated.
Download the update from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52662
Microsoft (KB 3154952) https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3154952